I wish to inform you that I’m a domestic queen and I made this for breakfast in our brand-new Filipino house cooking area, however let me paint a more precise photo for you:
I’m consuming cold remaining rice and beans and there’s a fan blowing straight on my face. And I simply felt a driplet of sweat diminish my back.
Holy hotness. In some cases when I come out of our one air conditioned space, I browse for the heating unit due to the fact that there definitely needs to be a heating unit on in here someplace. A damaged heating unit that will take off with red hot lava. However this Cebuano heat is natural, kids. Alllll natural goodness.
Here’s the genuine story behind the Croissant French Toast.
Prior to we left for the Philippines, throughout our recently of packaging, I was residing in a totally empty cooking area. Technically it was more like passing away a sluggish and unpleasant and foodless death, however whatever. Our cooking area in Minnesota was entirely cleaned out with the exception of about 8 food products and a couple of paper plates. Among those food products was a bag of Chipotle chips, and oh, what I would not offer for a burrito bol today. Not pertinent.
I made this Baked Croissant Cinnamon French Toast on our last Saturday early morning in your home (hint fond memories). As I pointed out, I had practically no food in your house, however by God’s grace I did have stagnant croissants. And eggs. And milk. And cinnamon.
The soft, buttery croissants baked up completely, and how do I even start to explain the topping? Cinnamon sweet? Gently crunchy? Life altering? Sprinkle some syrup over the entire thing and … and …
I can’t even discuss it.
I am so ecstatic for you to make this.
clock clock iconcutlery flatware iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart strong heart strong icon.
Baked Croissant Cinnamon French Toast
This cinnamon croissant French toast is so simple to make! Pieces of croissant taken in an egg batter and baked with a crispy cinnamon sugar topping.
- Grease a little baking pan with butter (I simply utilized a little loaf pan). Tear the croissants into little pieces and location in the meal.
- Blend the eggs, milk, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Put equally over bread. Cover and cool over night in the refrigerator (or for a couple of hours if you are brief on time).
- For the topping, blend flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut the cold butter in with a food mill or simply utilizing your fingers up until your mix appears like little crumbs.
- When you’re prepared to consume, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle crumb mix over the top of the croissant/egg mix in the pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes depending upon how soft/crispy you desire it to be. Ensure the french toast is totally prepared prior to you eliminate it from the oven typically the leading looks done prior to the within is truly done.
- Leading with butter and drizzle with maple syrup.
Keywords: baked french toast, cinnamon french toast, croissant cinnamon french toast
Excellent news: I am going to try to do some Filipino house cooking today, beginning with Chicken Adobo. Yummy!
Problem: When I purchased the chicken at the supermarket, surprise! The person at the meat counter bagged it up with his bare hands.
Excellent news: I requested 2 bags to make it additional tidy.
Er, um, what?
Load More Remarks.
Check Out Complete Post https://pinchofyum.com/baked-croissant-cinnamon-french-toast .