Think the number of Potato Mojos I consumed today?
No, do not truly do that.
However for genuine. Think what today is? VIDEO day!
My face will stop looking so red when you push play. Guarantee.
I desire you to understand a couple of things.
1) This is the very first time I have actually done my hair because the last video. Thank you for offering me a factor to groom myself as soon as every 3 weeks.
2) We miss out on fall. We miss out on football. Ok, no, he misses out on football and I miss out on football treats and extra-large hoodies. Duh.
3) These Mojos desire you to dip them in cattle ranch dressing. They likewise desire you to welcome us to your football celebrations, cause we miss out on football. (Snacks.)
clock clock iconcutlery flatware iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart strong heart strong icon.
Crispy Potato Mojos
Crispy Potato Mojos! Super simple and delicious treat or appetiser for your next party. Potatoes dipped in fried chicken mix = AMAZING.
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into thin pieces, about 1/4 inch thick. The thinner you cut them, the more crispy (like chips) they will get. I like to cut some a little thicker and some thinner.
- Location 1-2 cups oil (about one inch deep) in a big fry pan. Heat oil over medium heat till water sizzles throughout the top. While oil is heating, dip potato pieces in milk and coat with the fried chicken breading mix.
- Thoroughly drop potatoes into the oil right now (so the batter does not get soaked) and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, changing heat as required.
- Eliminate and drain pipes on a paper towel lined plate. Serve with cattle ranch, catsup, cheese, or any other type of sauce.
Making your own batter with flour and spices would be a simple option to utilizing the premade fried chicken breading mix.
Likewise, a few of the batter crumbs will come off in the fry pan; that’s ok. Once they’re fried, attempt to turn the ended up potatoes thoroughly so you do not break the batter off.
Keywords: potato mojos, mojo potatoes, crispy potatoes
Load More Remarks.
Check Out Complete Short Article https://pinchofyum.com/crispy-potato-mojos .