To conclude peach week, I thought about making peach bellinis or peach sangria, however the concept of fresh mint and sweet peaches showed alluring. So here’s another spin on a traditional mojito: a peach mojito!
Today has actually used me out. I’ll be happy to get some rest and hang around with my pal when he returns to town. I hope you all have a terrific weekend!
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Overall Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 mixed drink 1 x
- Classification: Mixed Drink
Cool Off with a rejuvenating peach mojito, made with fresh peaches, mint and rum.
Per mixed drink
- 1 little, ripe peach, skin got rid of and sliced
- Little handful fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum (Myer’s is my preferred)
- 1 teaspoon walking cane sugar or raw (turbinado) sugar
- Soda water
- In a mixing glass, completely muddle peach pieces, mint, lime juice and sugar.
- Stir the rum into the muddled mix.
- Fill a collins glass with ice and put your mix into the glass. Leading it off with soda water.
- Mix by putting the beverage back into your mixing glass, then back into your drinking glass once again.
▸ Nutrition Info
The info revealed is a quote supplied by an online nutrition calculator. It ought to not be thought about an alternative to an expert nutritional expert’s suggestions. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
Thirsty? Have A Look At the other rejuvenating beverages in my summertime mixed drink series: lovely red bell, strawberry smash, rainier cherry mojito and watermelon cucumber cooler and cucumber caipiranha.
Check Out Complete Post https://cookieandkate.com/peach-mojito/ .