Exists anything much better than a hearty breakfast of crispy breakfast potatoes and eggs after a late night? No, I do not believe there is.
I have actually long relegated breakfast potatoes to indulgent breakfast status, however I lastly found out how to roast delectably crisp, diner-style house french fries in the house. These will absolutely make a look at my next breakfast, and most likely on the table, too. They’re that excellent.
Potatoes have a bad track record, however red potatoes in fact have a variety of redeeming qualities. One medium red potato has about one-third of your day-to-day Vitamin C requirement, plus 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber (source). Simply purchase natural, if possible, and do not peel the skin, which is where the majority of that goodness lives.
I see no factor not to make these whenever the yearning strikes, specifically when you’re serving them with a protein-rich accompaniment, like eggs. Toss something fresh and green into the mix and you have yourself a premium, healthy breakfast!
More Potato Recipes to Attempt
Here are a couple of more of my preferred potato dishes:
- Finest Baked Potato
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Delicious Crispy Hash Browns
- Perfect Roasted Potatoes
- Ultra Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
Please let me understand how this dish ends up for you in the remarks! I’m constantly so excited to speak with you.
Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Prepare Time: 45 minutes
- Overall Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 portions 1 x
- Classification: Breakfast
- Approach: Baked
- Food: American
These crispy breakfast potatoes are roasted in the oven, so they’re less oily and healthier than standard breakfast potatoes prepared in a frying pan! They taste like house french fries from your preferred restaurant. Dish yields 1 pan of breakfast potatoes, enough for about 4 portions. See notes for how to double the dish.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed tidy and sliced into even, 3/4 ″ pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1” squares
- 1/2 medium white onion, sliced into wedges (see pictures)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Newly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a big, rimmed baking sheet, integrate the ready potatoes, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle the olive oil over the veggies, then spray the garlic powder, salt, and a number of twists of newly ground black pepper over them. Toss up until they are uniformly covered in olive oil, and no grainy areas from the garlic powder stay. Organize them in an even layer on the sheet.
- Bake up until the veggies hurt and deeply golden on the edges, about 45 to 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes for even browning. (The potatoes like to adhere to the pan, so I discover that utilizing a metal spatula with a sharp edge assists me get below them without breaking off their crispy parts.) Serve instantly.
To double this dish: Prior to pre-heating the oven, organize oven racks in the center and upper 3rd positions. Prepare the veggies on 2 big, rimmed baking sheets. Bake as explained, switching their positions on the oven racks one or two times. They may require a bit longer in the oven than the single batch.
▸ Nutrition Details
The details revealed is a quote offered by an online nutrition calculator. It ought to not be thought about an alternative to an expert nutritional expert’s recommendations. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
Check Out Complete Short Article https://cookieandkate.com/roasted-breakfast-potatoes-recipe/ .