The idea for this mixed drink pertained to me in a flash of sparkle (or desperation?) around 5 o’clock last Friday. I make sure it has actually been done in the past, however it’s wonderfully basic and postworthy however.
I need to alert you that this beverage is precariously tasty; I took a sip, snapped some images, and slurped it right down. Cheers!
Strawberry Smash Mixed Drink
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Overall Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 mixed drink 1 x
- Classification: Mixed Drink
Summery mixed drink made with strawberries, basil, vodka, soda water and a drizzle of honey. Cheers!
Per mixed drink
- 5 ripe strawberries, leafy ends eliminated
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium lemon, juiced (plus more for garnish)
- Drizzle honey
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Soda water
- In a mixing glass, completely muddle strawberries with the basil.
- Capture in the juice of one lemon and a drizzle of honey.
- Stir in the vodka.
- Fill a collins glass with ice and put your mix into the glass. Leading it off with soda water.
- Mix by putting the beverage back into your mixing glass, then back into your drinking glass. Garnish with lemon round and a strawberry.
Stretched alternative: If you aren’t down with portions of smashed strawberry drifting in your beverage, simply put the mix through a strainer, into a glass filled with ice.
More strawberry mixed drinks: Do not miss my Strawberry-Infused Mint Julep and Frozen Strawberry Margaritas!
▸ Nutrition Details
The details revealed is a quote offered by an online nutrition calculator. It must not be thought about a replacement for an expert nutritional expert’s guidance. See our complete nutrition disclosure here.
This is the 2nd post in my brand-new summer season mixed drinks series Do not miss my very first mixed drink, the gorgeous red bell, which is made with red bell pepper, basil, and gin!
Check Out Complete Post https://cookieandkate.com/strawberry-smash-cocktail/ .